Practice Day Schedule Posted
The practice day itinerary have been announced for the per-season action for Saturday April 27 and May 4 at Delaware Speedway. Spectators are welcome free of charge to the grandstand viewing area on both days. The day is the first chance for the public to take in the sights and sounds of the track this season and also see who is strong from the first day with the season fast approaching.
Competitors should take note of all times and information, Bone Stock Chaos Car drivers should also take special note of their altered schedule:
11:00 am Pit Gates Open
• Admission $10/ person
• Tech Inspection Open
• All registered vehicles MUST make use of scoring transponder for testing purposes.
• Grandstand spectators free of charge through top gate.
12:00 pm Track Green for Practice
• Division Practice Rotation
o Enduro & V8 Stocks
o Super Stocks
o Late Model
Note: Visiting vehicles will practice with its comparable speed Delaware Division (ie. OSCAAR Modifieds would run in the same session as Late Models)
2:30 pm Driver’s Meeting & Lunch Break (30 Minutes)
3:00 pm Practice Resumes
• Bone Stock Pre-Season Inspection Opens at tech garage.
4:30 pm Regular Practice Ends
4:30 pm Bone Stock Practice
• 10 Minute Sessions with pauses for traffic.
5:30 pm Practice Day Ends