THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO START RACING AT DELAWARE SPEEDWAY!
LIVE THE DREAM AND GET OUT OF THE GRANDSTANDS AND ON THE TRACK TODAY!
There are countless ways to get involved in the race program whether as a driver or crewmember. With a race division for every skill and financial level it’s time to experience the thrill of competition at Delaware Speedway!
- Try crewing for a race team before going it alone. This will give you more experience when you decide to get or build your own race car.
- Start small with a more affordable entry level class (like Enduro or Chaos Cars).
- Find a crew! Never forget that behind every driver is a great crew. Enduro and Chaos Car crews often share driving duties.
- Business Partners are an important part of many race teams. Work on representing yourself and your team well, and then present a proposal to a business.
- Have fun! Racing is a great hobby and provides thrills like no other!
GET OUT OF THE GRANDSTANDS AND ON THE TRACK TODAY!
To get more information on racing at Delaware Speedeway, please contact the speedway office at (519) 652-5068 or by e-mail, email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on the track!