June 14th Practice Info and Form
Drivers and teams, welcome back to Delaware Speedway!
NOTE new times for this Monday ONLY!
JUNE 14TH TEST & TUNE RULES MANDATORY
– Email PDF waiver filled out neatly and returned by 9am day of test at latest, send to email@example.com. This waiver is good for the year.
– E-Transfer $50 for team entry by 9am Monday to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Only people pre-registered for test & tune will be allowed on track property, no spectators
– Maximum 5 people per team including driver, Ontario Law, no groups larger than 5 people
– Pits open 3pm for entry, Practice starts 4pm, Pits cleared by 9 pm, Gates open every half hour
– Late Models go by themselves, Super Stock & V8 together, then Bone Stocks
– Two (2) cars maximum on track at one time, opposite ends, no side by side racing
– Fire extinguisher must be in every pit area, no safety crew, no medics for test & tune
– Hand sanitizer mandatory in every pit, you supply it and please use it
– Face masks recommended to be worn if 6 foot physical distancing cannot be achieved
– PLEASE respect physical distancing practices, future events will count on your commitment
– One (1) person allowed to be inside the washroom at any time
– No socializing, no groups larger than 5 people anywhere on Delaware Speedway property
– Everyone must stay in their own pit area with their own signed waiver team
– No garbage drums, if you bring trash take it home with you, water bottles, cans, rags, gloves
– No trucks or trailers on pit road, leave all odd number spots empty, pit parking also leave one spot empty between trailers