For more than 65 years, Delaware Speedway has been the home to some of the finest stock car racing in Canada. Its unique natural amphitheatre-like setting allows a family or group of friends to enjoy an exciting, comfortable and affordable evening or afternoon of entertainment.
The 2019 championship battles begin on May 3rd with the Late Models, Super Stocks, and Bone Stocks taking to the track for 50 lap specials!
Registration is now open for the 2019 race season! Register your number to avoid losing it for the upcoming 2019 race season at Delaware Speedway.
Ever dreamed of getting behind the wheel of a Stock Car? We will give you all the thrills and excitement of NASCAR right here at Delaware Speedway!
Thunder Car Rules Meeting
Delaware Speedway invites all drivers interested in running with the 2019 Thunder Car / V8 Stock division at Delaware Speedway to attend a rules meeting at 10:00am on Saturday, January 12th. The meeting will take place in room B at the Komoka Middlesex Centre, located at 1 Turks Lane at Glendon Drive.
Track management apologies for the short notice on this meeting.
Late Model Division Update
Delaware Speedway is happy to announce Case ’N Drum Oil and McColl Racing Enterprises will again return as the series sponsors for the Late Model division for the 2019 season.
The APC United Late Model Series rule book will be used (click here to see) with the following amendments made:
1) 602 crate engines will run a 1 inch spacer, 650 carburetor and have no restrictor, 604 crate engines will run an Allstar 1/2 inch restrictor plate with a 1.100 inserts and a 650 carburetor and Ford 347 engines will be run an Allstar 1 inch restrictor plate with 0.950 inserts and a 650 carburetor, all available at McColl Racing
2) American Racer 10 inch EC31 slick tire inventory allotment of 1 tire per event
3) Transmissions: Delaware Late Models may also use a stock O.E.M. 3 speed or 4 speed
4) Weights: Same as APC except perimeter chassis receives a 30 pound weight break
5) Scanner one way radio mandatory on either the driver or spotter, available at McColl Racing
6) Shocks: Delaware Late Models may use a different shock. email email@example.com for approval
7) Body: Five Star Gen 6 bodies will be allowed at Delaware speedway for regular events
NOTE : ANY AND ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BY DELAWARE SPEEDWAY MANAGEMENT
Registration for the series is open, with a registration form available on www.DelawareSpeedway.com under Race Info, or by clicking HERE. Drivers are encouraged to register before FEBRUARY 1st to save.