Thunder Car Rules Meeting
Delaware Speedway invites all drivers interested in running with the 2019 Thunder Car / V8 Stock division at Delaware Speedway to attend a rules meeting at 10:00am on Saturday, January 12th. The meeting will take place in room B at the Komoka Middlesex Centre, located at 1 Turks Lane at Glendon Drive.
Track management apologies for the short notice on this meeting.
Late Model Division Update
Delaware Speedway is happy to announce Case ’N Drum Oil and McColl Racing Enterprises will again return as the series sponsors for the Late Model division for the 2019 season.
The APC United Late Model Series rule book will be used (click here to see) with the following amendments made:
1) 602 crate engines will run a 1 inch spacer, 650 carburetor and have no restrictor, 604 crate engines will run an Allstar 1/2 inch restrictor plate with a 1.100 inserts and a 650 carburetor and Ford 347 engines will be run an Allstar 1 inch restrictor plate with 0.950 inserts and a 650 carburetor, all available at McColl Racing
2) American Racer 10 inch EC31 slick tire inventory allotment of 1 tire per event
3) Transmissions: Delaware Late Models may also use a stock O.E.M. 3 speed or 4 speed
4) Weights: Same as APC except perimeter chassis receives a 30 pound weight break
5) Scanner one way radio mandatory on either the driver or spotter, available at McColl Racing
6) Shocks: Delaware Late Models may use a different shock. email email@example.com for approval
7) Body: Five Star Gen 6 bodies will be allowed at Delaware speedway for regular events
NOTE : ANY AND ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BY DELAWARE SPEEDWAY MANAGEMENT
Registration for the series is open, with a registration form available on www.DelawareSpeedway.com under Race Info, or by clicking HERE. Drivers are encouraged to register before FEBRUARY 1st to save.
2018 Season Banquet
The annual Delaware Banquet will be held on Saturday January 26th at the Best Western Stoneridge Inn and Conference Centre, located at 6675 Burtwistle Lane, London, ON (on the southwest corner of #401 and #4).
Cocktails will be available at 6:00pm, with dinner at 7:00pm, presentations and dancing after with a cash bar available! Employees receive one ticket at no charge, with additional tickets available for $50 per person.
There is a block of hotel rooms reserved for the night, if you require one of them for the evening, please contact the hotel directly by calling 519-652-6022 and state that you are with the Delaware Speedway group.
To purchase tickets for the banquet please click HERE
Monster Truck Throwdown Returns in 2019
Monster Truck Throwdown Returns in 2019
Delaware Speedway management is thrilled to confirm Monster Truck Throwdown will return for the third consecutive year, with the addition of a third show to make a three show weekend on July 19th, 20th and 21st, 2019.
Monster Trucks are bigger and better outdoors! The 2019 lineup of trucks will grow from six to eight and will once again see a star filled field including two time world freestyle champion, Avenger, and the return of Brutus! Additional trucks include local favourite Train Wreck, Overbored, and Miss Overbored. Three more monster truck superstars are yet to be announced for the huge events.
Friday and Saturday shows will have a pit party before the show, starting at 5:00pm. The events will start at 7:00pm each night with the show running approximately two hours plus an intermission. Sunday’s show will begin with the pit party at 1:00pm and engines will fire at 3:00pm. See lots of cars and busses get crushed and watch the monster soar through the sky at incredible heights and lengths!
Advance tickets for the events are on sale now! Purchase now and receive a FREE pit party pass for every ticket sold! The 2018 shows sold out of reserved and VIP seating, don’t wait to get your seat!
Want FREE tickets? Donate a vehicle to be used in the show and receive 4 free tickets including pit party. We will pickup vehicles with no charge within 50km of the track, email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or make an arrangement. Cars, vans, SUVs, busses and more are welcome!
*2019 lineup subject to change