Delaware Speedway at Western Fair Car Show
Delaware Speedway will once again be a highlight at the 2018 Western Fair District Speed & Custom Car Show, running this weekend, March 24-25 at the Metroland Media Agriplex. The show features plenty of classic cars, customs, bikes, hot rods, and race cars and will offer race fans their first opportunity in 2018 to get up close with several Delaware Speedway race vehicles and vehicles that will be racing at Delaware Speedway in 2018.
Drivers, staff, and management will be on hand at the show to hand out schedules, talk to fans, and much more as well as some times for drivers to sign autographs. The 2018 car show appearance will be one of the largest ever displays of Delaware Speedway vehicles outside of the race track and will feature lots of beautiful race cars. Delaware Speedway tickets will also be on sale throughout the weekend for all events in 2018.
Visit the Delaware Speedway setup, located in the south end of the main show building across from the bar/stage area!
Tickets for the event can be purchased on www.westernfairdistrict.com/londoncarshow for a discounted rate of $12 or at the doors for $16. Kids 11 and under are FREE.
The lineup that fans can look forward to includes:
- Mark Sammut – ISMA Supermodified (2017 Delaware winner)
- Ryan Litt – King of the Wing Sprint Car
- Jake Sheridan – Case ‘N Drum Oil/MRE Late Model (2017 Super Stock champion)
- Jaden Chapman – Case ‘N Drum Oil/MRE Late Model
- Jamie Klumper – TransAxle Super Stock
- Trevor Collver – TransAxle Super Stock
- Lucas Manning – Demar Aggregates Truck
- TBA Driver – Demar Aggregates Truck
- Jeremy Taggart – Doxtator Property Maintenance V8 Stock
- Jordan Morris – D.A.D.S. Bone Stock
- Ryan/Jamie Dyson – D.A.D.S. Bone Stock
- 2 Rockstar Energy Jetwerx Supercross Bikes
- Michael Verberne – Krown Junior Racing League Late Model
- Chris Palister – Krown Junior Racing League Mini Truck
- Delaware Speedway Krown Junior Racing League Pace Car